• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
JooEast collects information to tailor your shopping experience to you. From identifying your location and language to identifying product you recently viewed- JooEast’s shopping experience is unique to each user.
We collect information in two ways:
1. Information you provide to us. JooEast will require a user to register for an account prior to finalizing a purchase online. We may ask for personal information such as your name, address, and other general contact information. We also may require a credit card number to be stored on a secure third-party merchant gateway in order to insure we receive payment. The information is used to complete shopping transactions, optimize order fulfillment, and protect you from fraudulent activity. As you would expect from The Doc, sensitive information is secured using the latest encryption technology.
2. Information we gather from your use of our website. JooEast collects information using solutions, mainly Google analytics, which stores information by the way of cookies sent to your device.
How we use information we collect
Your privacy and the protection of your information is our primary concern. The information we gather is used to tailor your shopping experience to you while also helping us improve our services. By identifying your location and language, for example, we are able to customize the product prices to the local currency in your area. Additionally, by detecting the browser or way you are accessing JooEast .com (smartphone, computer, etc) we are able to optimizing your viewing width and version of our website.
When you contact JooEast , we may store record of your communication to help solve any issues you may be experiencing or help you complete a transaction. We may also use your email address to inform you about new services and improvements to our website.
Transparency and Choice
The Doc values your privacy concerns and you do have a choice on how your information may be used.
For example, you may set your browser to block all cookies including those associated with jooeastsb.com. Please remember that by doing so will limit our ability to optimize your shopping experience and some of the features of our website may not work by doing so.
Information You Share
Our website gives you the capability to share your love for the products we offer through social media. Please remember that when you share information, it may be made public and thus indexable by search engines which we does not have control over.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You are able to update your personal information anytime by logging into your account and accessing the “My Account” button at the top right of the website.
Information we share
We do not share your personal information with individuals, organizations, or companies outside of JooEast unless one of the following applies:
1. With your consent.
2. For external processing. Occasionally, we may have a supplier of JooEast fulfill your order and ship it direct. Therefore, it is sometimes necessary to provide trusted affiliates and other businesses personal information which is needed to complete the transaction.
3. For legal reasons. We will share information with individuals, organizations, or companies pursuant to a warrant or meeting applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable government request. We will also share your information if we feel it is necessary to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of JooEast our users, our employees, or the public as required by law.
4. For payment collections on an order that is unpaid past our terms and conditions agreed upon at checkout.
5. Non-personally identifiable information (aggregated data) may be shared with our partners including advertisers and connected sites.